Monday, June 19, 2006

Bad news

I have lost my backpack in a motorway restaurant somewhere in Germany. My Nintendo DS and the M3 development kit where there. Up to now, there are are no signs whoever found it has tried to return it (my ipod was also there, so i guess someone had anticipated Christmas...)


Luckily, I had a copy of the Snowball game development files in my PC, but without real hardware to test in, further progress in the game development will be quite slow... I will try to get a new Nintendo DS and M3, but this no doubt will require time and (sigh!) money.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Justin Baillargeon said...

Do you have a donation link? (Paypal?)

You could always write the code and run it in Dualis or DeSmuME on the PC to test

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am thinking in Paypal or similar to help getting a new DS, but i have no idea of what do i need to do.

On the other side, yes i use Dualis to develope and test. The problem is that some functions (i.e the time ones in DSlua) do work on real hardware but not yet on the emulator

 

Post a Comment

<< Home